SmartFit PLA WOOD material is a filament filled with about 40% fiber and wood powder. SmartFit PLA WOOD is a material that is very easy to print and does not require any special conditions. Finished prints can be subjected to post-processing: fine-grained sanding, varnishing or painting.
The main advantages:
· Appearance, structure and smell resembles real wood!
· Large filling with wood particles gives a spectacular effect on the printed detail.
· SmartFit PLA WOOD is very simple to print: it does not shrink and does not curl, offers excellent fiber flow, excellent first layer adhesion, excellent adhesion between layers, can be printed at high speeds.
Weight: 0.2 kg
· Print temperature: 190-230oC
· Table heating: not required but recommended 45-60oC
· Print cooling: recommended 60-100%
· Print speed: 40-100mm/s
· Retraction: recommended ±5mm
· Nozzle size: recommended to use 0.5mm or larger
· Table surface preparation: paint tape, stick adhesive, glass/mirror, adhesive washer