Spectrum WOOD is based on our standard PLA combined with ground wood particles. The material has a unique feature: not only does it resemble wood, but also the structure of real wood can be felt to the touch. Spectrum WOOD is also characterized by an increased liquidity index, which makes it easy to print normal PLA. Finished prints can be varnished and mechanically processed.
With PLA Spectrum filament, your 3D model will get:
- resistance to warping of the material
- durability and stability of the print
- high quality
Advantages of Spectrum WOOD:
- made of biodegradable raw materials
- possibility of printing with a 0.4mm nozzle
- very easy to print
- perfect side surface of the printout
- appearance of wood after printing
- possibility of grinding and varnishing
- easy separation of the object from the table
Filament wound on a transparent, designer spool. On the spool there is information about the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Each spool vacuum-packed with moisture absorber. Paper instruction manual inside. The whole in originally foiled Spectrum Filaments cardboard.
Color: dark brown
Filament diameter: 1,75mm (+/- 0,05mm)
Printing temperature: 190-220oC
No heated table is required.