Spectrum Filaments S-Flex 98A 1,75 mm 0,5kg Glow in the Dark
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|The Availability Of||1 awry.|
|The bar code||5903175652911|
Możesz zamówić telefonicznie: 570890503
Spectrum filaments is a Polish brand that produces filament for 3D printers. The offer includes materials PLA, ABS - in two diameters, PETG or special filaments such as Carbon or glow in the dark. The Spectrum filament will allow you to transfer all your projects into the real world in high quality. Thanks to the wide range of colors, everyone should find something suitable for themselves.
Spectrum S-Flex 98A is a filament based on thermoplastic polyether polyurethane. The material is characterized by a relatively easy and trouble-free 3D printing process. An additional advantage that allows you to obtain a perfect printout is the very good adhesion of the first layer of the produced part to the worktables, regardless of whether it is made of glass, steel, plastic or other material.
The suffix in the name of the filament - 98A - means the hardness of the material on the Shore scale and classifies S-Flex 98A in the category of hard elastomers. This property - from the point of view of the 3D printing process - reduces the risk of filament deformation in the vicinity of the filament insertion system into the print heads. This makes it possible to print slightly faster compared to other more flexible elastomers.
Additively manufactured S-Flex 98A parts are characterized by very high resistance to hydrolysis (a type of degradation caused by the presence of water), good recyclability and very good resistance to dynamic stresses. Thanks to these properties, it is possible to 3D print parts that protect surfaces exposed to impact (bumpers, sharp edge guards), sealing and protective elements with high chemical resistance, as well as thermal insulators.
- up to 510% elongation at break,
- high resistance to stretching and tearing,
- Shore hardness 98A,
- resistance to many common industrial oils and chemicals,
- printing without shrinking and hemming the base of the printed element,
- limitation of "threading" during idle movements of the printer.
- bushings, vibration dampers, protective cases,
- snap parts,
- edge protection against impacts,
- bumpers and flexible spacers,
- sealing parts with increased stiffness,
- elastic and damping elements for use in the production of machines and model making,
- high-strength elastic bands,
- covers and housings for various devices,
- parts of thermal insulation systems.
Material: S-Flex 98A
Color: Glow in the Dark
Diameter: 1,75 mm.
Diameter Tolerance: +/- 0,05 mm.
Weight nett: 0,50 kg
Spool:outer - 20cm, inner diameter - 5.2cm, width - 5.5cm
Printing temperature: 200°C - 230°C
Table temperature: 50°C - 70°C