Spectrum Filaments PLA Tough 1,75 mm 1kg Polar White
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|The Availability Of||2 awry.|
|The bar code||5903175651679|
Możesz zamówić telefonicznie: 570890503
Spectrum filaments is a Polish brand producing filament for 3D printers. The offer includes PLA materials, ABS - in two diameters, PETG or specialty felts such as Carbon or glow-in-the-dark. Spectrum Filament will allow you to transfer all your projects into the real world in high quality. Thanks to a wide range of colors everyone should find something suitable for themselves.
Tough as ABS, easy to print as PLA
Spectrum PLA Tough is a 3D printing consumable that has been specially modified. The treatment aimed at improving the properties of this material at the level of monomers allowed to achieve a huge spectrum of applications. It is an ideal solution for printing functional elements with mechanical properties similar to ABS while maintaining the simplicity of printing and low shrinkage of PLA.
The use of unique additives that change the structure of the polymer allowed, among others, for a noticeable reduction in shrinkage compared to classic PLA-based materials, which allows printing large-size elements and eliminating the fragility characteristic of items printed with undoped PLA.
The use of unique additives that change the structure of the polymer allowed, among others, on:
- noticeable shrinkage reduction compared to classic PLA-based materials. This enables the printing of large-size elements
- improving the adhesion of printed elements to work platforms
- achieving higher impact strength of printed elements compared to their counterparts made of ABS
- maintaining the high stiffness characteristic of manufactured elements
- from undoped PLA
- elimination of fragility characteristic of printed items
- from undoped PLA. Thanks to this, a higher adhesion between the applied layers of material is also achieved
- obtaining more matte surfaces compared to PLA without modification
- enabling mechanical processing of printed elements, which is difficult or impossible in the case of standard PLA. The manufactured elements can therefore be ground, milled, drilled, turned, etc.
- elimination of toxic and troublesome fumes characteristic of printing with ABS
- exposition of the combined advantages of PLA and ABS while maintaining full biodegradability
- production of end-use components
- production of custom components
- production tooling
- functional tools
- functional prototyping
Material: PLA Tough
Colour: Polar White
Dimensional tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm.
Net weight: 1 kg
Printing temperature: 190°C - 230°C
Heated screed: not required