Spectrum filaments is a Polish brand producing filament for 3D printers. The offer includes PLA materials, ABS - in two diameters, PETG or specialty felts such as Carbon or glow-in-the-dark. Spectrum Filament will allow you to transfer all your projects into the real world in high quality. Thanks to a wide range of colors everyone should find something suitable for themselves.
Spectrum PET-G Carbon Filament is a modified PET-G filament doped with carbon fiber, providing a significant increase in stiffness, hardness and tensile strength while maintaining low shrinkage and very good adhesion to working platforms characteristic of pure PET-G. The 10% addition of carbon fiber allows to obtain matt surfaces of the produced elements, which significantly increases the aesthetic value of printed parts.
Tip: Due to the high content of shredded carbon fiber it is recommended to use nozzles with diameter larger than standard 0.4mm. In addition, the presence of carbon fiber can cause brass nozzles to wear out, so stainless steel nozzles are recommended for long-term use of Spectrum PET-G Carbon.
- Increased hardness and stiffness compared to undoped PET-G
- Increased temperature of plasticization compared to unblended PET-G
- Increased abrasion resistance
- VICAT 80°C
- Significantly improved compression strength
- Excellent layer lamination
- Matte print surface
- No shrinkage
- manufacturing of components which require high stiffness and hardness while maintaining dimensional accuracy
- production of spacing elements exposed to static compressive loads
- manufacturing of decorative parts (increased aesthetic values)
- external structural elements exposing the product design
Filament is wound on a transparent, designer spool. On the spool there is information about the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Each spool is vacuum packed with moisture absorber. All in original Spectrum Filaments box.
VERIFY YOUR SPOOL - the most precise quality control system on the market
Filament for 3D printers is produced by free extrusion method. This is one of the most difficult extrusion processing techniques, due to the particularly large impact of process parameters on product dimensions and material homogenization.
During the production of Spectrum Filaments every 1mm of material is measured continuously in 2 axes with an accuracy of ±0.8µm, which allows to obtain a high quality final product. To prove this, Spectrum Filaments has introduced as one of the few manufacturers in the world the ability to present online individual parameters for each spool produced:
- diameter graph over the entire length of the filament,
- average diameter of the entire spool,
- standard deviation
Material: PETG Carbon
Diameter: 1.75 mm.
Dimensional tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm.
Net weight: 0,5kg
Printing Temperature: 230-255 deg C
Table temperature: 60-80 deg C