Spectrum filaments is a Polish brand producing filament for 3D printers. The offer includes PLA, ABS materials - in two diameters, PETG or special filaments such as Carbon or glowing in the dark. Filament Spectrum will allow you to bring all your projects into the real world in high quality. Thanks to the wide range of colors, everyone should find something suitable for themselves.
PETG filament is characterized by high aesthetic values, related to the cohesiveness of layers even at large angles of inclination of the surface of the elements, high rigidity of elements, easy model processing or lack of shrinkage after cooling.
PETG material properties
- Diameter:1.75 mm
- Dimensional tolerance:± 0.05mm
- Net weight: 0,5kg
- Dimensions of the spool: avg. outside 20cm, dia. Internal. 5,2cm, width: 6,7cm
- Printing temperature: 230-255°C
- Table temperature: 60-80°C
- Color: Glow in the dark yellow-green