Spectrum PET-G HT100 is a copolyester-based filament designed for FFF/FDM 3D printing. The material is designed for advanced users of 3D printers, especially those who require excellent durability from prints, operation in real-world conditions PET-G HT100 does not contain styrene, is a material with a slightly palpable odor, having an approval to come into contact with food. Excellent dimensional stability allows 3D printing of objects with accurate dimensional preservation, which is especially important for multi-element designs. One of the biggest strengths of the PET-G HT100 is the increased temperature resistance of 100 degrees Celsius.
Color: Iron Grey
Weight: 1 kg net.
With pet-g ht100 filament, your 3D model will get:
- higher temperature resistance than standard ABS printed components,
- possibility of mechanical processing
- mechanical strength
Advantages of Spectrum PET-G HT100:
- high temperature resistance (100OC)
- high dimensional stability
- high aesthetics of printed objects
- excellent durability and durability
- chemical resistance
- does not contain styrene
The spool is marked with a QR code. After scanning it, you can read the actual dimensions at a given point in the reel.