PVB filament is a polymer that allows for very smooth or transparent prints. For this purpose, the surface of the finished print should be treated with isopropyl alcohol. It is characterized by low shrinkage and lack of smell.
Attention! Filament is characterized by hygroscopicity. It should be stored in a tight seal and dried (60 °C, 4-8 hours) immediately before printing, to ensure the best quality of the printed element.Cooling during printing is recommended.
Properties of the PVB filament:
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm
- Oval tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
- Weight: 500g
- Print temperature: 200-225°C
- Table temperature: 65-75°C
- Heat deformation temperature: 55°C (HDTA according to ISO 75)
- Print speed: 60-80 mm/s
- Color: Smooth Blue Transparent