Flex 96A filament is a thermoplastic polyurethane characterized by resistance to chemical reagents and mechanical damage. Printed with Flex 96A filament, it can be compressed and stretched without violating the original shape. The material is characterized by good interlayer adhesion and adhesion to work tables. The filament is hard enough to be printed on Bowden-feeding printers.
The offered product is a transitional spool created as a result of color change on the production line. The material on the spool can be in more than one color, or in a color that is not offered in the standard sale,
Flex 96A filament properties:
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm
- Oval tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
- Weight: 500g
- Print temperature: 210-250°C
- Table temperature: 50-70°C
- Vicata softening temperature (1 Kg, 50 °C/h): 126°C (ISO 306)
- Color: Transitional - RANDOM
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.