IMPACT PLA is a technical filament with improved impact strength. It surpasses even ABS in its toughness. While retaining the ease and safety of printing known from traditional PLA filaments, it can be equally well used to create parts that will be designed to work in extreme conditions.
- increased impact strength compared to PLA (up to 800%) and ABS (up to 50%),
- properties superior to ABS,
- precise reproduction of details,
- very good adhesion.
- Prototypes: tools, conceptual models, joining parts, mechanical parts, parts requiring resistance to higher temperatures,
- Spare parts: components of machinery, equipment, vehicles, electronic equipment,
- Tools or their parts: gears, cogs, parts requiring high strength,
- Toys or their parts: building blocks, robots or their parts, car parts.
Material: IMPACT PLA
Net weight: 0.85 kg
Printing temperature: 220°C - 245°C
Table temperature: 50°C - 70°C
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
Oval tolerance: + 0.01 mm
Color: Army Green
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.