PETG is a transparent material, resistant to oils, salts, acids, alkalines and solvents. Printed objects are relatively smooth, transparent, with a glossy surface. The material is resistant to light, mechanical damage. Ideal for thin-walled printing.
Properties of the filament:
- print temperature: 220-240°C
- table temperature: 60-90°C
- weight: 100 gram roll packed in a bag
- filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm
- Color: Red
The photo of the bobbin is illustrative. The auction covers a 100-gram roll packed in a bag.