ABS material is characterized by high hardness, impact strength and resistance to high temperatures and scratches. Prints from this filament can be additionally machined mechanically and chemically (with acetone). The resulting elements can be used to create conceptual models of new products and even their target versions. ABS is also used in production, in prototyping elements that require greater rigidity.
- toys or parts thereof: characters, animals, structures, houses, vehicles, dice
- gadgets or parts thereof: key rings, stands, phone cases
- prototypes: new products, conceptual models
- jewelry parts: earrings, bracelets, corals, necklaces
- decorations: ornaments, pendants
Net weight: 0.85 kg
Printing Temperature: 250-265°C
Table temperature: 90-110°C
Diameter: 1,75 mm
Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
Oval tolerance: +0.01 mm
Color: White - White
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.