MATTFLEX 40D is a flexible filament characterized by a matte finish that perfectly hides the boundaries of the layers and gives the model a unique look. The possibility of 6 times stretching and 50% compression combined with high impact strength, chemical and temperature resistance make it a very versatile material in many applications.
Fiberlogy MATTFLEX 40D is perfect for printing models that are subjected to frequent impacts, bending or twisting.
- rubber machine parts: gaskets, elements requiring frequent bending
- gadgets or their parts: cases and covers for phones, straps for watches / heart rate monitors / pedometers
- connecting elements: flexible hinges
- toys or parts thereof: tires, rubber figures
- jewelry: bands, bracelets
Material: Fiberflex 40D
Net weight: 0.85 kg
Printing temperature: 210°C-230°C
Table temperature: 50°C-70°C
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm
Oval tolerance: +0.03 mm
- easy printing with a speed of up to 60 mm / s - using a direct extruder
- possibility of printing with a Bowden type extruder at a speed of 15-30 mm / s
- for easier removal of the printout, you can heat the table to 110 ° C degrees
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.