FIBERWOOD, wood-like filament with low brittleness. Printed parts can be machined mechanically. Material susceptible to painting and dyeing. When printing, a smell reminiscent of real wood is emitted.
- toys or parts thereof: characters, animals, structures, buildings, blocks
- decorations: letters, bowls, shelves, hanging plates, frames
- gadgets or parts thereof: cases, boxes, stands, key rings, watches
- household elements: trays, bowls, hangers
- prototypes: furniture, wood-like elements
- jewelry parts: earrings, bracelets, corals, necklaces
- mock-ups: buildings, interiors of apartments
Net Weight : 0.75 kg
Printing temperature: 190°C-210°C
Table temperature: 50°C-70°C- when using adhesion-increasing pads, heating of the table is not required
Diameter: 2,85 mm
Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
Oval tolerance: +0.01 mm
It is recommended to use a nozzle not less than 0.5 mm
Important! In order to avoid potential clogging of the nozzle with wood particles, it is suggested after printing to clean the extruder with any PLA filament.