For a better end result of the print, dry your filament before using it. This will avoid errors caused by air bubbles, warping or flossing. Filament can be used immediately after leaving the Creality box.
The timer should be set to 2.4 or 8 hours. The chamber has a constant temperature of about 60 degrees.
This is the optimal method for storing moisture-sensitive materials such as PVA.
- it is warm and dry,
- dustproof and moisture resistant,
- fits different wire diameters,
- compatible with most drums with 1 kg filament available on the market and various filaments of different wire diameters,
- working time adjustment range: off/2/4/8 hours/open
- constant temperature 60°C ± 10°C (chamber temperature may be lower)