The PET-G Standard filament is characterized by ease of printing comparable to PLA. The material is characterized by a low level of shrinkage and high chemical resistance. Products made of this filament can be sandblasted, drilled, sawn, sanded, cut and painted without compromising the structural integrity of the piece. The PET-G Standard filament is made of raw materials that are approved for contact with food, in accordance with European Union regulations and FDA regulations.
PET-G filament properties:
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
- Ovality tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
- Weight: 800 g
- Printing temperature: 220-260°C
- Table temperature: 60-80°C
- Colour: Pure Green Transparent
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.