E-HT PLA material is characterized by higher strength and toughness compared to standard PLA materials. This material is modified to increase the crystallization time. During printing, the material crystallizes 3x faster - making the surface of the element smoother, the print lines are less visible and the strength is greater. The layers are perfectly intertwined, thanks to which we get an aesthetic and durable detail.
Main features of E-HT PLA material:
- E-HT PLA, characterized by 3 times faster crystallization process compared to standard PLA filaments,
- E-HT PLA, has a much higher temperature resistance compared to other PLA-based materials,
- is 100% BIO,
- is not brittle like other PLA materials.
- Print temperature: 205-220 °C
- Table heating: 60 °C
- Print cooling: recommended 70-100 %
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.1 mm
- Color: Cooper
- Net weight: 200g
- Diameter: 1.75 mm