ORIGINAL PRUSA MINI+
Prusa Research is a 3D printer company located in Prague, Czech Republic. It was founded by Josef Prus, one of the main creators of the Open Source RepRap project, in 2012.
Original Prusa MINI+ is a 3D printer designed for simple operation with the same level of reliability as other devicesoffer. The machine is equipped with all the goodies you need.
The working field is 18x18x18 cm, removable spring steel plates, ethernet port. It is equipped with 32-bit electronics designed by Prussia "Buddy" together with silent trinamic 2209 control rooms.
FEATURES AND PARAMETERS
- Removable magnetic spring steel plate with PEI surface(*)
- Brand new 32-bit "Buddy" motherboard
- Trinamic 2209 Silent Stepper Motor Controllers
- Fast printing: 200+ mm/s
- Ethernet port RJ45 and option to add AN ESP Wi-Fi module
- 3 thermiers, fan speed sensors
- Bowden system with 3:1 ratio
- X and Y axis base without tips
- 2.8' LCD screen displaying 65,000 colors with G-Code preview
- Printer dimensions (without spool holder and external power supply): 38×38×33 cm; 15×15×13 inch (G×W×S)
- Shipping pack dimensions: 11 kg (volumetric weight); 48.5×40.5×26.5 cm; 19×16×10 inches
* Consumable parts such as PEI plates (smooth, textured and other) are not covered by the warranty because their coverage is due to wear over time, unless the defect occurred due to a manufacturing defect or material. Cosmetic damage, including (but not limited to) scratches, holes, cracks and others is also not covered by the warranty. Only plates supplied with manufacturing defects are covered by the warranty.