Calibram BT™ Is the latest achievement of material engineering and has features:
- Easy to print like PLA or PET,
- Abs strength parameters,
- Some features of PA (nylon).
- Used in a wide range of printers.
- Adjustment to high print speed (without thread pulsation).
- Minimally visible striation even at a layer of 1 mm. (recommended layer thickness of 50% nozzle diameter).
- Practically no odour secretion (very low release of volatile substances)
Calibram consists mainly of ABSandanda nylon (in total about 94%).
The material is dedicated to professional devices, but it can be used in all open and closed printers. It is great to use large and complex models for printing. The material can be machined. The material can be applied to the surus of elements exposed to variable stresses e.g. Bending.
The maximum print speed is 200 mm/s.
Models printed from Calibram have thermal resistance at 90 St C. Linear contraction of models is about 0.4%. The material is characterized by a low degree of secretion of volatile substances and low moisture absorption.
Net weight: 1.00 kg
Temperature. print: 245-260 StC
Temperature. table: 100-120 StC