FiberFlex 40D flexible filament is a material that is distinguished by fast printing, high flexibility and 40D hardness on the Shore scale. Rubber-like material, can be extended by 680% from the original size. A characteristic feature of the material is the ability to repeatedly stress and bend and the ability to return to the state before deformation. This filament has a high impact strength, also at negative temperatures (up to - 40 ° C). It has high thermal resistance up to 70°C and chemical resistance. This material is distinguished by the ability to print at speeds up to 45 mm / s.
- rubber machine parts: gaskets, elements requiring frequent bending
- gadgets or parts thereof: phone cases, watch straps, heart rate monitors, pedometers
- connecting elements: flexible hinges
- toys or parts thereof: tires, rubber figures
- jewelry: bands, bracelets
Material: Fiberflex 40D
Net weight: 0.85 kg
Printing temperature: 200°C-220°C
Table temperature: 50°C-70°C
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
Oval tolerance: +0.01 mm
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.